Stag & Hen Parties
- Route finding across mountains
- Fear challenges
- Stretcher carry
- Raft building
- In course food and drinks
- All outdoor equipment
- Qualified Mountaineering Instructors
- Photos included
- Completion certificate
Prices From: £245.00pp
Group Discounts Available
Call: 07764 182328
A very hard challenge…for the ordinary man or woman!
The Special Forces Challenge is a grueling challenge that will test your physical and mental strength and requires a high level of stamina and robustness to complete the course.
This is a new challenge, based on the ideas used in recent TV programmes, designed to test endurance, stamina, fitness and determination! These are some of the qualities that all Special forces operatives have to display at all times.
Having worked and trained with these soldiers, we know what is expected and the level of tenacity required to complete such challenges.
Why not challenge yourself and a team of colleagues with this exciting, new event which provides an excellent platform for both team building and/or charity fundraising.
Set in the stunningly beautiful Lake District you will take on a variety of challenges, such as…
- Climb on mountainous terrain…
- Route find, across rough terrain
- Take on fear challenges
- Stretcher carry ‘fallen’ team members
- Raft build
The Challenge is based around Ullswater and Thirlmere.
At the start, you will be given an arm band. At any point, if you cannot complete a given task, you will be able to hand in your arm band, thus removing you from the challenge.
Then, the challenge starts, you will be given information and proceed to the first checkpoint. Tasks will then be completed, one after the other, with minimum rest time. There will be the chance to change clothes once and there will be food and drink stops along the way.
Specific task information cannot be disclosed, at this point, due to the nature of this challenge. Any anxiety, at this point, needs to be dealt with, as it is a sign of weakness!
Train hard, prepare, stand by…
Can you do it in under 12 hours??
What will be provided during the event?
- Food and drinks will be available at all change over locations.
- You will be guided and supported at times on this challenge.
- All guides hold a first aid qualification and carry a comprehensive first aid kit.
- Guides will take pictures of you during the challenge, which will be sent to you after the event.
- All safety equipment provided.
- All necessary kit and equipment will be provided.
- Challenge certificate.
- Your spare clothing will be available at one change over.
- All guides and safety staff carry radios so that command and control can be maintained.