Stag and Hen parties
- Abseil + Climb
- Mountain – 20.5 Km
- Cave – 1.5 Km
- Total distance: 22 Km
- Total ascent: 958m
- Total duration: 10 hours
- In course food and drinks
- All outdoor equipment
- Qualified Mountaineering Instructors
- Photos included
- Completion certificate
Prices From: £195.00pp
Group Discounts Available
Call: 07764 182328
A multi activity, tough challenge…
…exposure, cliffs, ridges, summits and caves!
The Yorkshire challenge is an exciting, fun mix of rock, mountain and cave. It will test your head for heights, endurance and courage.
This is new for 2015, with the aim of giving teams several, very different activities to be challenged with and is great for both team building and/or charity fundraising.
Set near Ingleton, North Yorkshire you will…
- Abseil down a rock face
- Climb a rock face
- Summit two of the 3 Yorkshire 3 Peaks
- Travel through one of the most famous caves in the UK!
- Can you do it in under 10 hours!?
Starting at Twisleton Scar, you will abseil down a rock face and climb back up! There will be different grades of climbs to achieve.
Then the mountain section starts, straight from the rock face you will gain the mountain ridge and follow this to the summit of Whernside. Descending to the valley floor, it is then another ascent, of Ingleborough. Descending from the back of this mountain will get you to the cave area.
Arriving at the cave area, it is time to gear up in to cave suits and venture underground, travelling through passages and chambers, climbing underground waterfalls and negotiating some obstacles along the way!
What will be provided during the event?
- Food and drinks will be available at all change over locations.
- You will be guided and supported at all times throughout this challenge.
- Transport to and from your accommodation.
- All guides hold a first aid qualification and carry a comprehensive first aid kit.
- Guides will take photographs throughout the challenge.
- All safety equipment provided.
- Use of relevant clothing, kit and equipment.
- Challenge certificate.
- Your spare clothing will be available at each change over.
- All guides and safety staff carry radios so that command and control can be maintained.