- Scafell Pike – 3208ft/978m.
- Scafell – 3164ft/964m.
- Helvellyn – 3117ft/950m.
- Skiddaw – 3054ft/931m
- Total ascent: 12542 feet/3823m
- Total duration: 24 hour target
- In course food and drinks
- All outdoor equipment
- Transport throughout the challenge
- Qualified Mountaineering Instructors
- Photos included
Prices From: £170.00pp
Group Discounts Available
Call: 07764 182328
A serious mountain challenge!
The Lake District 3000 Footers is regarded as a serious mountain challenge which involves walking over varied terrain and can be structured based on the ability of the group.
The Lake District National Park has many breathtaking mountains, but it also has four that exceed 3000 feet in height.
UK Challenges can structure this event to the requirements of the group.
The following are ways we have done this challenge in the past:
- Two days – 2 x 8hr days with valley based overnight accommodation.
- 1 long day, 16hrs with transport between each mountain.
- 24hr challenge with no motorised transport, only mountain bikes between each mountain!…… Very Hard!
- 3 days, 2 nights, walking the whole route, wild camping overnight. Only for very focused people!!
All our challenges have something for everyone, they are well thought out, staffed by only the best instructors to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable challenge.
For more information about this challenge please contact us now or give us a call on 07764 182 328.