- Tryfan – 915 m
- Helvellyn – 950 m
- Ben Nevis – 1343 m
- Total ascent: 10524 feet/3208m
- Total duration: 24 hour target
- In course food and drinks
- All outdoor equipment
- Transport throughout the challenge
- Qualified Mountaineering Instructors
- Photos included
Prices From: £420.00pp
Group Discounts Available
Call: 07764 182328
Do the Alternative!
If you have completed the 3 Peaks or feel that you would like a real challenge then we offer you the Alternative 3 Peaks Challenge.
On this challenge we don’t ask you to walk up the normal tourist path, we will take you straight up the mountains via their edges. You will need a steady head for heights but the exposure and views are outstanding.
We also offer a choice in which mountains to tackle.
Recent challenge example:
- Wales – Tryfan via the North Ridge
- England – Helvellyn via Striding Edge and Swirral Edge
- Scotland – Ben Nevis via Carn Mor Dearg Arete
As with all our Challenges our events are run on an all-inclusive basis however if you would like us just to provide mountain instructors and equipment then let us know.
An option is to also have 1 night dinner, bed and breakfast at an extra £75p.p.
We are able to run all these challenge all year round as all of our instructors hold a minimum of winter mountain leader qualification – so you will be in safe hands.
So if you fancy having some fun in the snow then why not have a go at it in winter … Winter 3 Peaks !